5 and 9 😥
1. The realization you don’t have enough time in a day to read everything you want. There are so many beautiful books out there. If only the day was elongated for like 3-5 hours of mandatory reading time the world would be a much better place.
2. People will get frustrated when you bail on them because you really, really want to finish your book over going to the club or bar on the weekend. Sorry not sorry. Books > people.
3. You aren’t going to live long enough to read every incredible book out there. *sobs*
4. Some people have read 50 Shades of Grey and actually think that’s erotica. If you want real erotica that ain’t it, honey.
5. Not all people will understand your passion for old books, especially old books with yellowed pages and old book smell. And obviously, those people just don’t know how to live!!
View original post 410 more words